Duct Sealing with Aeroseal
At Campbell & Company, we’re proud to offer high-quality Aeroseal duct sealing services to the residents of the Tri-Cities and Yakima, WA, area. We’ve been a locally and family owned and operated company for more than 35 years, and we maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Our technicians are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for all of their work.
- Being an OSHA Safety Trained and Certified company
- Offering flexible appointment availability
- Charging fair, reasonable prices
- Providing friendly and sound advice
Campbell & Company is one of the few companies in the Tri-Cities area that offers Aeroseal duct sealing services. Our goal is to make it hassle-free to increase the efficiency of your heating and cooling system. We’re available for appointments during traditional business hours Monday through Friday.
Tri-Cities Aeroseal Duct Sealing Services
The services offered by Campbell & Company can fix all of the small holes and cracks in your duct system. In a normal home, 20-30% of the air escapes from your ventilation system and doesn’t make it through the vents. This can affect air quality and decrease the efficiency of your heating and cooling system. We’ll arrive with everything to complete the noninvasive sealing procedure on your home.
Our Technicians will:
- Use safe and nontoxic materials
- Keep your property protected
- Find all of the cracks in your system
- Work efficiently and effectively
We can complete our work in only a few hours and pledge to be punctual to our appointments. Our services could help keep your home at a comfortable temperature and end up saving you money in the long run.
What Are The Benefits of Duct Sealing?
Did you know that 20-40% of your cold or hot air seeps through your ductwork? That is a lot of wasted air that the system works hard to put out. If you are having issues with high energy bills, poor indoor air quality, indoor discomfort due to temperature, or performance problems, you could benefit from a duct sealing service! If your systems is working poorly, it might be due to the amount of air that is being lost. This causes your system to work harder to cool or a heat a room due to the amount of air that seeps through the ductwork. It may also cause discomfort due to the temperature never fully being reached. Call Campbell & Company today to find out more information and to see if duct sealing is a great solution for you.
Here are the Aeroseal duct sealing steps:
STEP 1: Prep & Test
- 1. Prepare System / Blocking– Registers are temporarily blocked with foam plugs to force air in the duct work to escape through any leaks. Then the air conditioning indoor coil, fan, and furnace are also temporarily blocked with a foam plug to prevent sealant particles from entering this part of the HVAC system.
- 2. Connect System to Ductwork– Once the system is properly prepped, the Aeroseal machine is connected to the duct work using lay flat tubing. A small access hole (which will be closed upon project completion) is cut into the supply or return, and a temporary collar is attached. One end of the tubing connects to the collar; the other end connects to the Aeroseal machine.
- 3. Pretest Ductwork– The Aeroseal system runs a pretest that pressurizes the duct system and provides a leakage reading on the computer. It will detect the exact amount of duct leakage in the duct system (the typical duct leakage detected in a home is between 30-40%). Many dealers will test the supply and return individually, while others will test them at the same time.
STEP 2: Measure & Seal
- Leaky Ducts Are Found– patented aerosol sealant is injected as a mist into the ductwork. Holes and cracks in the duct system are found by the pressurization.
- Sealant Seals The Ductwork– The aerosol particles collect on the edges of holes and cracks in the ductwork to seal them from the inside.
- Monitor Process– This entire process is computer controlled so homeowners can monitor the progress in real-time and watch the minute by minute reduction in leakage.
STEP 3: Enjoy Comfort & Energy Savings
- Certificate of Completion– Upon completion, the homeowner is presented with verifiable proof of the seal in the form of a computer generated certificate, which includes before and after results of the Aeroseal application.
- The Results are Instant– Once the entire project is complete, homeowners will notice the results immediately. Temperatures throughout the home will be more even, hot and cold spots should be eliminated and the HVAC system will run more efficiently, which will help to save money on utility bills. Homeowners will also notice improved indoor air quality. There should be less dust, fewer allergens and cleaner air.
If you’re interested in saving money, having better indoor air quality, having better temperature control and overall a better functioning heating and cooling system, then call Campbell & Company today to schedule an Aeroseal duct sealing service!
Schedule Duct Sealing Services Today
Campbell & Company takes pride in the duct sealing services we offer in the Tri-Cities area. We can give you an estimate to review before we get started. Our technicians are friendly and professional, and we want people to have a great experience. We’ll take care of all of the details. Give our office a call today!