Water Heater Replacement
Your water heater can serve you faithfully for over a decade, so it's one of the most important household purchases you'll ever make. It's a critical system and it's not a small investment, so you need to make sure your unit will live up to its manufacturer's claims. If you're intimidated by your options or need professional advice, you can rely on Campbell & Company. Our 38+ years of experience have given us a comprehensive knowledge of the industry. We're licensed professionals who've served the Tri-Cities and Yakima areas for decades. Call us today at 509-545-9848.
Signs That You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
Water heaters can operate at reduced efficiency for many years, but trying to squeeze out every inch of their service life can have drastic consequences. A burst water heater can destroy your flooring, furniture, and electronics in mere minutes. An old product can weigh heavily on your utility bills and even introduce heavy metals into your water. You probably need a new water heater if:
- Your water has become rusty and tastes metallic. This means your heater is rusting on the inside. Once your sacrificial anode rod has been exhausted, your heater will start to rust, leaching into your water.
- You're not receiving much hot water. This indicates a possible sediment buildup and loss of capacity.
- Your water cools down faster than it used to. This could mean your heater has begun to fail.
- Your heater is leaking. This is an urgent problem that should be dealt with straight away because your tank is probably about to burst.
- Your heater is noisy. Old water heaters develop hardened sediment that causes noise. It's a sign that your equipment has reached the end of its life.
Worried about your water heater? Call us for advice or an assessment at 509-545-9848.
How to Choose Your Water Heater
Your choice should include a few key considerations:
- Fuel: Most water heaters use electricity or gas, but eco-friendly geothermal and solar power have become popular. Oil and propane are pocket-friendly options with excellent recovery rates.
- Size: Water heating is one of the three most power-hungry parts of the home, second only to interior climate control systems. An oversized water heater will weigh heavily on your utility bills, so let us help you to find a size that's just right.
- Style: Technological innovation has made on-demand and tankless water heating possible. These technologies don't lose heat, so they're remarkably cheap to run.
- Installation: Installing a water heater requires in-depth plumbing experience, so never try to handle it on your own. We'll swoop in and handle your installation, and then discard your old unit correctly.
Campbell & Company has been an industry leader for 38+ years. We've been a recipient of the coveted Lennox Award 15 times and have been featured as Contracting Magazine's contractor of the year. We take enormous pride in the quality of our work and are available around the clock. Satisfaction isn't merely guaranteed: It's inevitable. Call us for a free consultation at 509-545-9848.