Benefits of improved indoor air quality:
- Cleaner air can result in better performance on HVAC equipment by keeping indoor coil clean.
- Cleaner air can result in healthier living due to less dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and some viruses in the air making it easier to breath.
- Having a proper indoor relative humidity range can keep wood furniture, instruments and flooring in proper condition. Most of these items require a humidity ranger of 35-45% relative humidity.
- Having a whole house humidifier can also keep bacteria away as it cannot survive in proper humidity rangers. This can save money with less trips to the doctors offices.
- Having a whole home humidifier can help with dry skin and dry eyes.
- Having a proper relative humidity range can lower heating set points which in turn can save energy. This is because air feels warmer with higher humidity.
- Having a 5" filter system can sometimes save money as the filters can last longer than a standard 1" filter, plus do a better job cleaning the air.
- Having your duct work cleaned can help with air quality by getting the old dirt and debris out of the duct work.
Duct Cleaning Keeps Your Heating and Cooling Systems Working Properly!
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, and very small particles of dust.
The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system and home should be considered as one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality.
Research by the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.
Air Quality Questions?
Hear what Campbell & Company customers have to say!
"The techs have always been very helpful. Armando and Jacob made our day when they came to blow out the ducts, because they did so quickly and efficiently, but also joked around with us and shared their lives with us. It made the whole experience great."
"Kevin arrived and checked the humidifier, found the problem and corrected it! Explained everything to me. Thanks for another great experience with Campbell and Company!"