Air Quality Services in Yakima & Tri-Cities
Now offering $35 off Duct Cleaning - Schedule Service Today.
Every day, your family spends hours breathing the air inside your home. How clean is it? Campbell & Company offers indoor air quality services in the Tri-Cities and Yakima to help you protect your family and ensure your air is clean.
Indoor Air Quality Services Offered:
- Duct cleaning
- Air scrubber
- MERV Filters
- Lennox PureAir electronic air cleaner
- Aprilaire steam humidifier
Benefits of improved indoor air quality:
- Cleaner air can result in better performance on HVAC equipment by keeping indoor coil clean.
- Cleaner air can result in healthier living due to less dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, bacteria and some viruses in the air making it easier to breath.
- Having a proper indoor relative humidity range can keep wood furniture, instruments and flooring in proper condition. Most of these items require a humidity ranger of 35-45% relative humidity.
- Having a whole house humidifier can also keep bacteria away as it cannot survive in proper humidity rangers. This can save money with less trips to the doctors offices.
- Having a whole home humidifier can help with dry skin and dry eyes.
- Having a proper relative humidity range can lower heating set points which in turn can save energy. This is because air feels warmer with higher humidity.
- Having a 5" filter system can sometimes save money as the filters can last longer than a standard 1" filter, plus do a better job cleaning the air.
- Having your duct work cleaned can help with air quality by getting the old dirt and debris out of the duct work.
Duct Cleaning Services in the Tri-Cities & Yakima
If your air ducts are full of grime and dust, then the air that they circulate around your home is simply going to move that dust around with it, creating more problems with indoor air quality. We offer duct cleaning services in Pasco that can remove that dust and help the air circulate more cleanly.
Air Scrubber Installation
One of the ways we help Yakima-area homeowners keep their home's indoor air cleaner is with air scrubbers. Air scrubbers attach to your air ducts and create negative ions into the air. These negative ions bond with bacteria, pollen, and other allergens to pull them out of the air.
MERV Filter Installation
Another tool in your arsenal as you strive to keep your home's indoor air cleaner is a MERV filter. The MERV, or minimum efficiency reporting value, is a rating system that shows how efficient and effective an air filter is in catching particles. The higher the MERV rating, the better it will be at filtering the air in your home. We will help you select a high-MERV filter that works well with your HVAC system to protect your home.
Curious about MERV filters? Give us a call at 509-545-9848
Electronic Air Cleaner Installation in Yakima
Air cleaners can add another layer to your indoor air quality. We can install high-quality Lennox PureAir electronic air cleaners in your home that will kill bacteria and viruses and remove other contaminants. This addition can further reduce the number of allergens in your home's indoor air.
Schedule a consultation to discuss indoor air cleaner installation for your Tri-Cities or Yakima home.
Humidifier Installation to Improve Indoor Air Quality
The final item that can add to your home's indoor air quality is a humidifier. Campbell & Company installs Aprilaire steam humidifiers that can add needed moisture to the air inside your home. Reduce problems with dry, itchy skin and make the air inside your home more comfortable with the addition of an Aprilaire steam humidifier.
Indoor Air Quality FAQ
What is the difference between an air scrubber, air purifier, and air filters?
Air scrubbers release negative ions that bond with the allergens and pull them out of the air, so they are more easily removed. Air purifiers capture and kill contaminants. Air filters trap contaminants with a physical barrier. All three can work together for indoor air quality needs.
What are the different kinds of pollutants found in indoor air?
Indoor air can be polluted with pollen, gases, dust and dust mites, dander, mold spores, viruses, and bacteria.
What are the common causes of indoor air quality problems?
Building materials, tobacco products, pets, excessive moisture, outdoor air, duct leaks, household cleaners, personal care items, and the people living in your home can contribute to indoor air quality problems.
Schedule Indoor Air Quality Services in Yakima & the Tri-Cities Today
Keeping the air inside your home clean is important, and it doesn't have to be hard. While you are bombarded with pollutants and allergens, Campbell & Company has the tools to help.
Reach out today at 509-545-9848 to discuss indoor air quality services in Yakima and the Tri-Cities, or contact Campbell & Company online.