Frozen Pipe Repair in Yakima & the Tri-Cities
Trust a Licensed, Fully Trained, In-House Plumbing Team With 35+ Years of Experience
When temperatures drop in Yakima and the Tri-Cities, your pipes are at risk of freezing. When this happens, it can lead to issues such as burst pipes that are an expensive hassle! To prevent this, it’s important to implement maintenance tips and tricks before the colder season hits. Campbell & Company offers expert frozen pipe repair if your pipes do freeze to get things back in tiptop shape.
What To Do When Your Pipes Freeze
There’s no denying that frozen pipes are a nuisance. There are, however, some steps to take should this be the case for you. To thaw your pipes properly and safely, follow the steps below:
- Turn off your main source of water and open your home’s lowest faucets (i.e., basement faucets) to allow water to melt and flow through
- Wrap warm towels around pipes
- Don’t use electrical appliances to avoid electrocution
Pipe Repairs for Burst Pipes
Burst pipes are not only frustrating but can also result in further damage to your home and other appliances should they not be taken care of ASAP. Should your pipes burst due to freezing, schedule pipe repairs with us immediately! This issue constitutes an emergency, and we will be there 24/7 to detect and correct the problem with proficiency and care.
Call 509-545-9848 as soon as you suspect a pipe has burst!
How To Prevent Frozen Pipes in the Future
It’s crucial to be mindful of frozen pipe prevention tips to best ensure your pipes don’t freeze in the future. Follow these steps for frozen pipe prevention:
- Let water trickle out of your faucets so that water is always running through cold pipes
- If there is a water supply to your garage, keep garage doors closed
- Caulk or seal basement doors, windows, crawl spaces, and other areas below your home
- Keep warm air circulating under your cabinets
- Keep the heat on in your home even while away (55 degrees is recommended)
Since 1983, Campbell & Company has delivered exceptional pipe repair services to Yakima and the Tri-Cities community. We proudly offer fast, reliable service with a satisfaction guarantee for your convenience. Our technicians are fully licensed and insured, and we offer convenient scheduling! You can trust us to do it right every time.