Gas Fireplace Tune-Ups In The Yakima & Tri-Cities Area
Maintain annually to keep your fireplace warm, safe, and attractive.
Like all gas appliances, a fireplace should be serviced once a year to ensure optimal safety and reliability and reduce future service issues.
Comprehensive Gas Fireplace Maintenance
- Adjust and clean pilot igniter
- Clean and adjust the unit’s burner settings
- Clean front glass of unit
- Clean and reposition fireplace logs
- Check seals for safety and proper fit
- Clean heat exchange
- Check all millivolt connections
- Adjust gas valve pressure
- Clean fireplace and burn areas
- Adjust pilot light
- Check for C/O leaks within unit
- And more services for your gas fireplace!
Trust a Job Done Right
Our company is built on an ironclad commitment to providing exceptional customer service and a promise to help our team and community be the best they can be. We are focused on continuous improvement and 100% devoted to doing what's right ethically and technically.
Our family of home service professionals is a team you can trust to make your life easier and safer by providing you with options through education and getting the JOB DONE RIGHT.