Programmable Thermostats in Yakima & the Tri-Cities
Programmable thermostats are the heat police of the household, moderating your HVAC system’s power output while regulating its hours of operation. They're one of the most important ways to extend the life span of your household technology. They can adjust their temperature according to your schedule and offer comprehensive programming powers. Used correctly, they bring energy savings of up to 30%. Programmable thermostats aren't all made alike, though. Some automatically sense when your home needs temperature control, while others learn your habits without human input. Still others give you nothing more than the basics: a few weekly or hourly schedules. That's not always a bad thing, of course. If you're looking for a fuss-free product, simplicity is an asset.
Types of Programmable Thermostats
- Smart Thermostats: These are the over-achievers of the thermostat world. They're Wi-Fi-enabled, so you can adjust your thermostat from the other side of the world if need be. They integrate with the rest of your home automation system, often adjusting to your habits. Many are voice-controlled and interface with digital assistants like Siri and Alexa.
- Wi-Fi Thermostats: Wi-Fi-enabled thermostats connect to your network so that you can operate them through any device and location. Unlike smart thermostats, they can't integrate into your home's digital technology.
- Seven-Day Programs: These thermostats let you program your entire week. If you're a busy jet setter, they're one of the most hands-free units in the industry.
- 5-1-1 and 5-2 Programming: These products let you set your weekday and your weekend schedule individually.
- Learning Thermostats: Learning thermostats use a range of data to manage your comfort. They'll adjust to target temperatures and your daily habits, all while alerting you when things go wrong.
Let Campbell & Company be your thermostat tour guide. We'll help you to choose the perfect thermostat for your family. Call us at 509-545-9848.
The Benefits of Programmable Thermostats
Programmable thermostats can shrink your utility bills dramatically, but that's not where their advantages end. They can often be operated from your phone, so you can handle your household heating from work or even when on holiday. Smart programmable thermostats are designed for comfort, learning your temperature preferences so that they can achieve the perfect climate around the clock. Now that's happiness!
Programmable Thermostat Installation
Today's home comfort systems have turbo-charged features like zone control and daily settings. They also come with rats' nests of wiring, though, and they can cause serious problems if poorly managed. An error-riddled installation can break expensive hardware, and smart products also have sophisticated software with complex data points. Tempting as it is to take the DIY route, it's best to have yours put in by a professional.
Trust Campbell & Company to handle your thermostat needs. We're always quick, trustworthy, and competitively priced. Call us today on 509-545-9848.
Signs That Your Programmable Thermostat Needs Repair
- Your utility bills have gone up instead of down since installation.
- Your thermostat is responding inconsistently.
- Your programmable settings have vanished.
- Your HVAC system isn't turning on or off.
- Your rooms are warming or cooling at different temperatures.
- Your thermostat isn't reading the temperature correctly.
At Campbell & Company, we guarantee our work because our 38+ years of experience have given us the skill to provide expert results. Call us at 509-545-9448 to schedule service.
Replacing Your Programmable Thermostats
Like your heaviest appliances, your programmable thermostat needs a little loving kindness, but it's unlikely to give you more than a decade of service. Fortunately, programmable thermostats are pocket-friendly, so an upgrade won't break the bank.
Rely on Campbell & Company for 24/7 service. Our professionals are fully licensed and insured in the Tri-Cities & Yakima region. Call us to discuss your options at 509-545-9848.